Do you have a Ant problem? You have come to the right place!
Here are a few DIY pest tips for Ant Problems:
- Pouring a kettle of boiling water over the nest site is only a short term measure!
- Look for ant trails or nests and treat with an approved pesticide from a garden supplier
- Always Follow the label instructions and use recommended protective equipment
- The most common ant is the Black Garden Ant, which is actually very dark brown!
- The ant is a highly organised social insect, the foraging worker ants that invade buildings are in search of food.
- Especially sweet foodstuffs which they take back to the nest to feed to the queen and larvae.
Wipe down surfaces of food and block all entry points, where possible
How can BTP help with your Ant Problems:
- Identify the ant species causing you problems
- As qualified professionals, we have access to a wide range of safe but effective gels, sprays etc
- We can advise you on any proofing works required, to exclude ants from your property
- BTP can supply ant traps, and residual sprays to control ant infestations
- Other ant species, such as Wood, Pharaoh’s and Ghost Ants – all require a specalist treatments by a professional
- Save you from embarrassing pest invasions
For a professional service to solve your ant problems, call us on 01525 863 951 or send us a note using the form below: